Indiblogger Meet: Launch of the ASUS Zenfone2

Soon after the Kose meet, the generous Indiblogger people surprised us with the biggest blogger meet in the history of Indimeets. It was the launch of the zenfone2 with 500 seats! Not only that, the venue was none other than the spectacular Kingdom Of Dreams!

The sad part? It was a Thursday afternoon. Thursdays mean hectic OPD in my hospital. Still I got myself registered nonetheless. After all I neither wanted to miss the awesome Zenfone launch nor the splendid Kingdom of Dream! Moreover the Indiblogger people announced that it was going to be a star studded affair with Saif Ali Khan, singer Aditi Singh Sharma and celebrity photograher Daboo Ratnani. I was in no mood to miss it. But till that very morning I did not know whether I would be able to make it or not.

Unfortunately it took the entire first half for me to wrap up my hospital chores. So I could reach the venue (which is very far) at around 3pm! I had missed all the performances and celebrity dose but thankfully I saw Saif Ali Khan again. There was a revision of the features of the amazing Zenfone2 and I fell in love with it instantly.

The best part about these meets are my blogger friends whom I love to meet. It is such a pleasant respite from my hectic hospital world. The meet was followed by a lovely high tea in the sprawling yard of the Nautanki Mahal. Even though I missed a major chunk of the meet, I loved this day to the core; as with every Indimeet!




All these celebrity pictures have been taken by my wife...


Veejay Anusha Dandekar playing the perfect anchor...

A mesmerising performance by Aditi Singh Sharma

Daboo Ratnani



Finally Saif Ali Khan...hurrah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt