Can't wait for Zenfone2!!

Well I had my share of fair experience of the Asus Zenfone series. I have loved the Zenfone 5. Now with the Asus Zenfone2 being launched, I can't wait to try my hands on it! Here is why I feel this phone is going to redefine the smartphone experience!

I need a damn good camera in my smartphone. Being a blogger, I need to capture pictorial evidence time and again. Its not always feasible to carry my camera all he time hence my phone has to have a smart camera. The zenfone2 promises to give excellent pictures. Even if its not for my hobby blogging, I need to take pictures of the X ray films and MRI scans. For that I need an excellent camera. Its not practical to carry a camera everyday to the hospital but I did it nonetheless. With the Zenfone 2, I can leave my camera at home and click pictures with my Zenfone 2 thanks to the Pixel master technology.

The Zenfone2 is equipped with a 13 megapixel camera with zero shutter lag. Its pixel master technology ensures that we have crisp photos even at night. The low light ensures that the pictures are 400% brighter! Also it has a 5 mega pixel front camera which means excellent selfies!

As a busy doctor and a blogger I need to multitask flawlessly. The Zenfone 2 is the world's first smartphone that has a 4 GB RAM! Also the Zen UI technology is for a seamless user experience. A 4GB RAM means switching between tabs would be a lot faster! I can check my emails, go to my blogger dashboard, update my social media and search anything medical on the google chrome in a jiffy! I just can't wait to use it!

Usually I leave for the hospital early in the morning and come back late at night. So battery charging had always been a problem. In the few minutes of lunch brek, I could hardly charge my battery. But the new Zenfone 2 promises something extraordinary.With the Asus Boost master technology, the battery charging is dramatically fast! The phone gets charged upto 60 % in just 39 minutes! So my battery woes are also solved!

I have always been after looks. Call me superficial, but I like good looking things. The Zenfone 2 is sleek and smart with just 3.9 mm edges. It has a premium look and feel and is incredibly comfortable to hold!

Last but not the least as an orthopedic surgeon, I always have to see x ray films and MRI on my phone. My patients either whatsapp me or mail me whenever they want prompt advice. For that I require excellent display and resolution. The display of Zenfone2 is excellent. Also I need precision in my touchphone. The Zenphone is powered by 64 bit 2.3 GHz with Quad core processor. It has a touch response of 60 ms and I can operate my phone with my gloves on! With so much this phone has to offer, I need it asap in my life. This smartphone is definitely going to revolutionize the smartphone experience!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt