A healthy child makes a happy home #ImmuneIndia

I have been always fond of kids. The first baby of my life was my nephew, my elder sister's son. Since my sister has been the apple of my eyes, her son automatically became my darling. I have watched him grow from a wriggling infant to an eight year old handsome boy. But these years have not been a cakewalk. During these years, he has fallen sick so many times. Those periods have been the toughest of my life. Being a doctor myself, I tried to find out ways that would keep infections at bay. I digged into age old traditions of Ayurveda and found out Chyawanprash and honey are the secret ingredients to healthy life.
Then I remembered that my mother used to feed me Dabur Chyawanprash everyday in the morning. That time I was unaware of its benefits. I used to enjoy its taste. Now I understand why I could refrain from catching cold in winters (while my classmates used to snuffle and sneeze all the time). As I became medically educated, I learnt that Dabur Chyawanprash contains rare Indian herbs and ingredients like amla (Indian Gooseberry), Giloy (Guduchi) etc which act as immunomodulators and boost immunity. Antioxidants play a vital role in increasing immunity. Dabur Chyawanprash has over 40 such ingredients which increase immunity upto 3 times. A stronger immunity means greater ability to fight infections and hence less falling sick.
But how does this work? These immunomodulators stimulate the body's natural killer cells which fight infections. It has been scientifically proven that Dabur Chyawanprash indeed helps fight infections againts various bacteria and virus.
Therefore keeping this in mind I started feeding my nephew a spoonful of Dabur Chyawanprash everyday and his health improved considerably. Less falling sick meant less stressed atmosphere at home...joy all around; because a happy child makes a happy home.
After my second nephew was born, there was joy all over the family. Since I want my souls to be disease free, I introduced Dabur Chyawanprash in his daily routine too. I want joy to remain persistent in our household.
Now that I am a father to a seven month old, I won't repeat the same mistakes as I had done with my first nephew. I have incorporated Dabur Chyawanprash in my infant's daily regime and its a dream of a parent to see his offspring smiling..always. We, the parents leave no stone unturned to see our child healthy and happy. Health is wealth. Well being is a major criteria for happiness. Now that the secret to increased health is disclosed, we can at least put our worries to rest. If our child stays healthy all the time, rest of the problems that snatch our smiles like performance in school can be easily dealt with. Lets take a pledge to increase the immunity of our children. We should teach them to incorporate healthy habits like washing hands, eating covered food, exercise daily, make Chyawanprash a part of their daily routine and other small things that play a huge role in the well being of our children. Lets try to make India immune #ImmuneIndia because a healthy child makes a happy home!

me with the pride and joy of our home!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Effect of COVID 19 on edible oil industry and Palm oil

SCHIPHOL AIRPORT TO AMSTERDAM CITY

A day in my life in Bewakoof.com Joggers and T-shirt